Day of Settlement
On the settlement day, rewards will be distributed for the current Season based on our position in the Ranking.
Our ranking will be calculated as follows:
- 1.The Casino's passive Amero income will be collected.
- 2.All plants planted on the Farm in the last Turn will be harvested.
- 3.All plots on the Farm will be sold for Amero.
- 4.All buildings will be converted to Steel and Copper in the quantities we used for expansion.
- 5.All Technologies will be converted to the Amero we spent on their development.
- 6.Drugs produced in the Laboratory will be reverted back to the plants used in their production.
- 7.All owned plants and seeds will be sold to the Dealer at the rates prevailing on the settlement day.
- 8.All owned resources (Ore, Steel, Copper, and Uranium) will be sold on the Marketplace at the rates on the settlement day.
After full settlement, every player will have only Amero, which will determine their ranking position.
The prize pool is divided as follows:
- 85% - rewards for the top players of the Season,
- 10% - game commission,
- 5% - rewards for NFT holders.
The prize pool will be divided as follows:
- 50% of the lowest-ranking players will receive no reward, thereby each of these players will lose the amount spent on the Starter Pack. In the future, these players will receive a consolation prize.
- The next 25% of players will only get a refund of the invested amount. Thus, these players will break even.
- The top 25% of players will get a return on their invested amount plus additional DMT. Therefore, these players will profit from that Season.
Suppose that in a given Season, 1,000 players participate, each for $10, so the pool is $10,000.
Firstly, 50% of the best players of the Season will get a refund of the invested $10 for the Starter Pack, which gives 500 * $10 = $5,000.
This means that the amount left for the top 25% of players is: $10,000 - $5,000 - $1,500 (game commission + NFT holders commission) = $3,500.
This amount will be divided as follows among the 250 top players:
- 11% (28 top players) will earn (net) - $25.03 - per player,
- 14% (35 next players) will earn (net) - $20.03 - per player,
- 18% (45 next players) will earn (net) - $15.57 - per player,
- 24% (60 next players) will earn (net) - $11.68 - per player,
- 33% (82 next players) will earn (net) - $8.49 - per player.
The commission will be used for:
- Rewards for those staking SPC tokens,
- Rewards for Free to Play players,
- Maintaining infrastructure and development of Space Cartels brand products, including other associated games.